We are here to make your winter an unforgettable one. Our goal is to develop long term relationship with customer that are not limited to a single transaction but rather those that remain long after we complete the rental process.
YAMAHA FX NYTRO X-TX
- A versatile 144″ track means this 4-stroke crossover sled is a true hybrid rough trail and off-trail machine.
- The FX Nytro X-TX shares the same fast-revving, high-torque Genesis engine that has made the Nytro such an awesome snowmobile. A lightweight fuel injected 1050cc 3-cylinder engine that produces so much torque from almost any rpm, you’ll catch yourself repeatedly punching the throttle just to feel how hard it pulls. To have such control over the power delivery, is addictive. Instantaneous throttle response tied directly to your thumb. And with Yamaha’s Engine Braking Reduction System, throttle transitions are smooth, with just enough engine braking to enhance the ride experience.
- The Phazer looks like no other snowmobile out there. It does give you more than a hint of off-trail, rough trail, sporty, lightweight dirt bike handling. The sled does what it was designed to do and does it extremely well. The Phazer is an incredibly fun sled to ride. Being a Yamaha, it’s going to be reliable and durable.
BRP SKI-DOO GRAND TOURING
- Our Grand Touring model has everything to turn a quick cruise into an all-out voyage. Unbelievably fuel-efficient 2-stroke engines. A list of features aimed to redefine driver and passenger comfort. And the industry’s lightest, most ergonomically advanced platforms. Add it all up and you realize one thing: Your rides just got a whole lot longer
BRP SKI-DOO RENEGADE
- The Renagade is one of the best trail sleds on the planet. You get the best of both worlds in combining the benefits of the longer track without giving up the precise handling of the MXZ. The Renegade allows you to venture off-trail for occasional fun and the 600 H.O. E-TEC is silky smooth, provides plenty of power for the vast majority of riders.
Snowmobile Rental Fees
Click here to see our snowmobile rental rates.
Snowmobile rental pick-ups start between 9:00AM-10:00AM on your first day of rental and are returned by 6:00PM on the last day of rental.
THE RENTER BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND POSSES A VALID CLASS G DRIVERS LICENCE . THIS INCLUDES ALL DRIVERS IN ADDITION TO THE PERSON RENTING.
Call 647-389-RENT (7368) or 705-792-8553 , or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your rental. A 50% non-refundable deposit on Visa or Mastercard is required to confirm your reservation and the balance of the rental is due 48 hours before you pick up your rental unit.
All prices are in Canadian dollars (plus applicable taxes). We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard and American Express for rental payment. Pre-authorization/damage deposits are only accepted on Visa or MasterCard and American Express.
Pick Up / Delivery
The renter can pick up the rental snowmobile(s) from Ontario Powersports at 261 Holland St. West, Bradford, Ontario.Ontario Powersports can also deliver the rental to your location. Delivery charges apply. Please call Ontario Powersports at 647-389-RENT (7368) or 705-792-8553 for delivery rates.
All clients, guest and participants are informed of the risk and dangers, including death and injury, associated with snowmobile and equipment rentals. You will be required to read, understand and sign a waiver, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement to participate or rent. Our rentals are only permitted to be used on approved OFSC trails.